One-on-One Cooking Class
A one-on-one cooking class is perfect if you are want to learn to cook beyond just following recipes. With hands-on experience with a chef, you'll learn techniques and shortcuts that will make your time planning, shopping and cooking breeze by. Most importantly, you'll learn how to taste to make sure dishes come out perfect every time. Classes cover knife skills, organization, and the best healthy-cooking methods.
Choose from a popular topic or we can come up with custom menu together based on your health needs and tastes. Class topics include:
- Around the World Vegan
- Heart Healthy Kitchen
- Cancer Fighting Foods
- Plant-powered Protein
- Cooking Basics for the Busy Professional
- Your own custom topic!
Investment: $400 + cost of ingredients
Contact me to book your class or gift certificate!
Curious if a one-on-one class is right for you?
Read about a client's experience in her own words.
Clean Eating Coaching
Whether you need to reset some good habits that have lost their way or you are brand new to this healthy eating game, coaching services can guide you and keep you on track to looking and feeling your best.
With nutrition and cooking coaching, I give you my best tools (recipes + shopping lists + videos & more) along with personal guidance and check-ins. Coaching provides you with a trusted teacher to clear the noise and a built-in accountability partner who help you stick to the plan.
With coaching, clients are able to lose weight, achieve their fitness goals, manage digestive, chronic and autoimmune issues, and bring consistency and energy back into their everyday lives.
Think about what you want your health and life to look like and I can help you figure out the exact steps you need to take to get there.
Clean Eating Jumpstart
The Clean Eating Jumpstart is perfect for anyone who wants to get a guided boost toward a healthier lifestyle, in a targeted--but not overwhelming--month.
The Program includes:
- 30-minute phone consultation where we identify your Top 3 goals
- Grocery store tour with my tips for getting the most nutritious and flavorful ingredients, even on a budget
- 1-hour in-home cooking class and lunch/dinner preparation
- A custom binder (or interactive PDF) with Bi-weekly Challenges, shopping lists, recipes, "real nutrition" facts, reflective questionnaires & more to give you structure to achieve your goals
- A short how-to cooking video for one recipe each challenge
- Accountability through weekly 15 minute check-in calls
- unlimited email support
"I feel good mentally and physically. This program helped me look at food differently...I see food as fuel now, and whole foods make me think and feel better. Now I have a better understanding of clean eating and the benefits that it has! The program helped me build a foundation so that I can move forward and explore more clean eating opportunities... read more