Treat your family this holiday season with dishes that are both delicious and good for them!
Using abundant fall produce like squash, kale and cranberries as inspiration, Health-supportive Chef Alia Dalal will showcase a holiday spread full of flavorful healthy dishes, ranging from a crunchy kale salad that stands up to hearty fall flavors to a knockout plant-based entree.
Whether you are scrambling to come up with a dish that will satisfy your gluten-free niece or just want to bring along something fresh and contemporary to a traditional gathering, you find plenty of dishes here that are simple enough to repeat on weeknights throughout the season. All dishes are make-ahead and take-along friendlyas well.
- Kale Salad with Pears and Toasted Pine Nuts
- Roasted Sweet Potato Casserole with Maple-Cayenne Pecans
- Quinoa, Cranberry and Squash Bake with Pepita Topping
- Marinated Green Beans with Kalamatas and Rice Wine Vinaigrette
- Apple Cranberry Crumble with Granola Streusel Topping.