One of the perks of eating clean? You'll not only feel great but start to look your bestas well. In this class, Alia shares tricks to building filling and slimming meals. She'll also highlight key ingredients to keep your skin supple and clear, and hair and nails strong. Healthy eating never looked so good.
Students will learn how to build decadent, highly flavored meals based on plant superfoods instead of flour, sugar, dairy, processed ingredients, and low-quality meat. You'll leave prepared with a breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks that give you a power boost to look and feel radiant.
- Cornmeal-Crusted Tofu over Sauteed Greens
- Herb Salad with Asparagus, Cashews and Shallot Vinaigrette
- Pan-Fried Zucchini Cakes with Spicy Marinara
- Mushroom Lentil Dip and Crudité
- Double Chocolate Black Bean Brownies
Each class will include realistic recipes for busy weekdays: 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner, 1 snack and 1 kitchen pharmacy home remedy. Class is vegan.