In the Clean in '15 holistic nutrition cooking series, Alia focuses on cooking techniques, ingredients and nutrition to help build a vibrant, whole foods-based diet from a holistic perspective.
One of the perks of eating clean? You'll not only feel great but start to look your best as well. In this class, we'll talktricks to building filling and slimming meals. Alia will alsohighlight key ingredients to keep your skin supple and clearand hair and nails strong. Healthy eating never looked so good.
Students will learn how to build decadent, highly flavored meals based on plant superfoods instead of flour, sugar, dairy, processed ingredients, and low-quality meat. You'll leave prepared with easy weeknight recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks to give you a power boost to look and feel radiant.
- Cornmeal-Crusted Tofu over Sauteed Greens
- Herb Salad with Asparagus, Cashews and Shallot Vinaigrette
- Pan-Fried Zucchini Cakes with Spicy Marinara
- Mushroom Lentil Dip and Crudité
- Double Chocolate Black Bean Brownies.
$50. To register click here.